BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Little More About Me

I'm in a leadership position at a Fortune 500 company. There aren't very many African Americans in my position and I am by far the youngest person in my office. I've always been conservative but I've really taken my professionalism seriously ever since I was promoted about a year ago. I have a male friend who "fits the bill," he is very pleasant, educated and successful in his field. My family and friends adore him, they think we make a "cute couple." He is very handsome and has a lean "runners body," from what I can tell. I should really like him...but I don't. Why you ask? Because I'm so bored with him. I realized this week that we see sex/intimacy in a VERY different light. We've never had sex, only kissed a few times. Of course I would NEVER make any moves initially, but I've subtly given him a few hints. He has never responded in the way that I've hoped. Unfortunately I've picked up on a few cues that let me know he is far from "freaky." I want to be able to pull his dick out of his pants and put it in my mouth when we are driving around town just for the hell of it. I want to spontaneously fuck him in the coat closet during a fundraising benefit we've attended. I want him to bend me over my desk and ram inside me hard til I nut all over my expense reports. I want to be able to communicate my desires to him but I don't know how. So I'll have to keep sharing my thought with you guys. Thanks for "listening..."

Bella Mystic

0 comments: